donderdag 3 februari 2011

Welcome

Hi all,

Most of you will probably think; ‘Why on earth has Willemijn started blogging? And why isn’t she blogging in Dutch?’. Well, the main reason I’ve this account is because I’ve to start blogging for the ‘Business Information Technology’ course I’m taking at the University of Tilburg.

A few years ago I was an intern in Malta and I started blogging about my adventures, for my family and friends in Holland, so this blogging thing is not completely new to me. What I liked most about blogging was the interaction. Friends and family who responded to my blogs were the reason I continued writing blogs and I actually enjoyed it.

From now on, I’ll blog you every week. I won’t blog about my adventures in Malta (unfortunately) but about  interesting studies and all kinds of petty facts that come up during my study at the University of Tilburg, which is also some kind of adventure of course ;-).

Please don’t be shy and post a comment every now and then so we can make it more interactive !!

I’ll catch up with you later !





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hai Willemijn,

    Sounds interesting, I am curious what adventures you will be blogging about next time! Good luck.

    Kees

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice blog, succes!

    follow my blog op:
    http;//socialbusinesscommunication.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Willemijn!

    Nice to hear that you will tell us all kinds of interesting facts!
    Btw I like your Fokke & Sukke.

    Succes!

    Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey Willemijn,

    First of all thanks for your compliment on my layout! It's a template, so unfortunately I didn't create it myself I only personalized it a bit.

    Furthermore, I think you wrote a really nice and personal introduction on your blog!

    If I can give you an advise: right now the title of your blog is 'welcome', I don't know if you did this on purpose or if you only wanted your blog post to have the title 'welcome'? To attract organic visitors it is namely important to have a blog title with keywords, so people can easily find your blog through for example google. So maybe you could change this.

    I'm looking forward to your other posts!
    Kind Regards,
    Saskia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen