zondag 10 april 2011

Cockroach Hall of Fame

When I lived in Malta, I came in contact with cockroaches for the first time in my life. When I saw the first one (in my apartment!) I thought immediately; oh god, so this is an cockroach. Before I knew I had seen over a hundred cockroaches. Seriously, I can hear them running through my apartment or on the street at night brr. I had never been so scared of an insect before, no not even of spiders. When I was watching videos on YouTube today, I run into this video below.



The video shows an interview with Michael Bohdan, the owner of the cockroach Hall of Fame & Museum. To him, cockroaches are the most beautiful insects on earth. At this museum they have a lot of cockroaches, including the biggest cockroach on earth and 25 dressed-up cockroaches, such as a Marilyn Monroe cockroach. Can you believe that? (these dressed up cockroaches are all dead by the way).

Enjoy watching, please do not watch before going to bed. Before you know you are dreaming about it ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten